Thursday, February 17, 2011

I Love You :)


I Love you my ANGEL <3 . No one can separate us okayy ? . If you wanna know how much i miss you , try to catch rain drops . The ones you catch is how much you miss me , and the ones you miss is how much i misss :) . I miss you in every beats of heart , in every blink of my eyes , in every second of time and in every moment of the day . So when we can meet ? Your beloved boyfriend is really miss you right now , hehe . I feel like i want to hug you like thats picture , hehe . Im going to write on all the bricks I MISS YOUU and i wish that one falls on your head . So that you knows how it hurts when i miss someone special like you :) . Hehe . 

I am in the hospital now . After 5 minutes , i will be transferred to a surgery room . The doctor told me , i will die if  i stop RECEIVING text from youu :) . My love that shall not die , till the sun grows cold , and the stars grow old . I believed that god aboved create you for me to love . He picked you out from all the rest because he knew i do love you the best :) . My love for you is a journey , starting a forever and ending at never . 3 words made my heart beat faster , 3 words made legs shake , 3 words made my head spin , 3 words : I LOVE YOUUUUU :)

No comments:

Post a Comment